Dual sensing Hand-Held Ferromagnetic Detector for patient screening prior to MRI scans
- Large search area for faster and accurate screening operations
- Dual-Tone and Dual-Color display for high precision pinpointing
- Non-magnetic construction, suitable to operate in ZONE IV
- Three modes of operation allow for high-performance ferrous only, detection around the head and body, or full metal detection around the whole body
- Patient safety - Mitigates the risk of an RF burn occurring in the scanner due to either Ferrous or Non-Ferrous Metals
- Dual sensing - Capable of separately screening for either ferrous metallic items or any type of metallic item
- Audible and visual-magnitude alert settings
- Visual signaling combined with the audio provide feedback on the location and position of the object under alarm
PD240CH-Z4 is a portable Hand-held Patient Screener that allows, according with the operator settings, the detection of magnetic metal masses only or magnetic and non-magnetic metals at the same time. The PD240CH-Z4 can be operated in Zone 1, 2, 3, 4.
Verified & Validated even in ZONE 4 (Test Report available on request)
PD240CH-Z4 is a portable Hand-held Patient Screener that allows, according with the operator settings, the detection of magnetic metal masses only or magnetic and non-magnetic metals at the same time.
The only hand-held MRI patient screening device capable of separately detecting both ferrous and non-ferrous metallic items, the PD240CH-Z4 provides protection from both adverse magnetic field interaction (projectile effect) and potential RF-induced metallic heating.
PD240CH-Z4 is designed to be entirely non-ferromagnetic, there¬fore it can be used inside the MRI room (zone 4) without the risk to be attracted or damaged by the magnets without comprising performance or creating a potential projectile risk.